Hello!

Thank you for such a nice project!!
I am new in programming area and have a problem.

How can create scroll bar using this gform project?

I used code to create simple GUI from your example, then I imported 'w32'
and added this line to my code:

gform.ToggleyStyle(mainWindow.Handle(), true, w32.WS_VSCROLL)

When I run my program it shows vertical scrollbar (only when I change size
of window) but this scrollbar doesn't work properly.
It doesn't scroll page down. It is like a picture and that is all.

So, what is wrong here? What should I do here?

I will appreciate any help, advices or comment. I don't know what to do
here.
Thank you