Can anyone with more relevant knowledge than me comment on
http://dtrace.org/blogs/wesolows/2014/12/29/golang-is-trash/

It sounds somewhat disconcerting the way it is written but I cannot really
evaluate it's merits.

  • Andrey mirtchovski at Dec 31, 2014 at 8:51 pm
    Russ wrote this on thew HN thread: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=8817990