We are developing a cloud note project with
Golang. https://github.com/leanote/leanote
but there are bugs need to be fixed and more powerful functions should be
added.
Hope you guys could have a look at our project.
We can talk about Golang together!

Thanks!

<https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WkBSiw9biL0/VJvWnM3MkhI/AAAAAAAAAB0/EHUaM8dW71I/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-12-25%2Bat%2B4.14.23%2BAM.png>

  • Leanote at Dec 29, 2014 at 4:13 pm
    This is the link for online notebook: https://leanote.com/
    You may want to try the notebook and blog before you participate in our
    project!

    We are developing a cloud note project with Golang.
    https://github.com/leanote/leanote
    but there are bugs need to be fixed and more powerful functions should be
    added.
    Hope you guys could have a look at our project.
    We can talk about Golang together!

    Thanks!

    <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WkBSiw9biL0/VJvWnM3MkhI/AAAAAAAAAB0/EHUaM8dW71I/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-12-25%2Bat%2B4.14.23%2BAM.png>
  • Leanote at Dec 30, 2014 at 4:35 pm
    Now we support document navigation, markdown, ace editor
    And we are designing themes for blog and notebook
    Hope we can provide a "knowledge management + blog" platform for
    programmers.

    We are developing a cloud note project with Golang.
    https://github.com/leanote/leanote
    but there are bugs need to be fixed and more powerful functions should be
    added.
    Hope you guys could have a look at our project.
    We can talk about Golang together!

    Thanks!

    <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WkBSiw9biL0/VJvWnM3MkhI/AAAAAAAAAB0/EHUaM8dW71I/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-12-25%2Bat%2B4.14.23%2BAM.png>
  • Larten07 at Dec 31, 2014 at 3:32 am
    great !!! I try the blog, waiting for the themes.
    but there is too much test file in the suggestion, you should delete them

    We are developing a cloud note project with Golang.
    https://github.com/leanote/leanote
    but there are bugs need to be fixed and more powerful functions should be
    added.
    Hope you guys could have a look at our project.
    We can talk about Golang together!

    Thanks!

    <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WkBSiw9biL0/VJvWnM3MkhI/AAAAAAAAAB0/EHUaM8dW71I/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-12-25%2Bat%2B4.14.23%2BAM.png>
  • Binnchx at Jan 1, 2015 at 5:52 pm
    Great product. I am new to golang. now I can learning from a real project.

    We are developing a cloud note project with Golang.
    https://github.com/leanote/leanote
    but there are bugs need to be fixed and more powerful functions should be
    added.
    Hope you guys could have a look at our project.
    We can talk about Golang together!

    Thanks!

    <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WkBSiw9biL0/VJvWnM3MkhI/AAAAAAAAAB0/EHUaM8dW71I/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-12-25%2Bat%2B4.14.23%2BAM.png>
  • Leanote at Jan 2, 2015 at 5:11 pm
    Thanks, and happy new year!

    Great product. I am new to golang. now I can learning from a real project.

    We are developing a cloud note project with Golang.
    https://github.com/leanote/leanote
    but there are bugs need to be fixed and more powerful functions should be
    added.
    Hope you guys could have a look at our project.
    We can talk about Golang together!

    Thanks!

    <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WkBSiw9biL0/VJvWnM3MkhI/AAAAAAAAAB0/EHUaM8dW71I/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-12-25%2Bat%2B4.14.23%2BAM.png>
  • Leanote at Jan 4, 2015 at 9:48 pm
    Happy new year to everyone!

    <https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-HSXNnDW0zhw/VKmzsJIst5I/AAAAAAAAACA/GUvHqgrlcZA/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2015-01-04%2Bat%2B4.41.12%2BPM.png>

    We have a new theme for the blog. Thanks for the contributor!
    We optimised the database in these days, but it still need more ideas to
    help the platform grow!
    If you like Golang, like open source project, you are welcome to be a part
    of us !!!
    Hope you guys have a wonderful new year !

    We are developing a cloud note project with Golang.
    https://github.com/leanote/leanote
    but there are bugs need to be fixed and more powerful functions should be
    added.
    Hope you guys could have a look at our project.
    We can talk about Golang together!

    Thanks!

    <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WkBSiw9biL0/VJvWnM3MkhI/AAAAAAAAAB0/EHUaM8dW71I/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-12-25%2Bat%2B4.14.23%2BAM.png>
  • Leanote at Jan 8, 2015 at 5:23 am
    We updated the Markdown editor ! users can choose dual screen preview or
    single screen to write.
    And the child notebook has indentation in the navigation !

    We are developing a cloud note project with Golang.
    https://github.com/leanote/leanote
    but there are bugs need to be fixed and more powerful functions should be
    added.
    Hope you guys could have a look at our project.
    We can talk about Golang together!

    Thanks!

    <https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-WkBSiw9biL0/VJvWnM3MkhI/AAAAAAAAAB0/EHUaM8dW71I/s1600/Screen%2BShot%2B2014-12-25%2Bat%2B4.14.23%2BAM.png>
  • Leanote at Jan 13, 2015 at 4:19 am
    Hi,

    We just published the new version: Leanote v1.0-beta.3 !!!
    Updated the Ace and markdown.
    If you wanna try, please go to leanote.com
    If you have any suggestion or quesiton, please feel free to post here !!!

    Cloud Note : leanote.com

    We are open source: https://github.com/leanote/leanote