I hope this question isn't out of scope in a go group if so please excuse
me :

I generated a shift reduce parser using a bnf grammar file using gocc (
https://code.google.com/p/gocc/) i would like to generate almost equivalent
classes for my parser and lexer in java using the same bnf file.

Any tool you know of that does this and generates a lexer and parser that
are close in their structure and algorithms to those generated by gocc ?

Thanks.

  • Andrewchamberss at Dec 23, 2014 at 4:39 am
    http://www.antlr.org/