Hi I've some trouble serving templates on my program. The relevant code
snippet can be found here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27424801/go-serve-static-templates.

Pls help, thanks alot!

  • Tomwilde at Dec 11, 2014 at 2:28 pm

    On Thursday, December 11, 2014 3:10:01 PM UTC+1, Audrey Lim wrote:
    Hi I've some trouble serving templates on my program. The relevant code
    snippet can be found here:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/27424801/go-serve-static-templates.
    Hard-coded relative paths are a bad idea. This program may work for someone
    who executes it from another working directory.

    Try writing an absolute path or even better use a flag to get the template
    directory path.

    Also, a minimal reproducible code snippet helps because we can't know if
    the problem isn't in some other part of your code.