hi
are there tutorial for android programming in golang ?
please give me a tutorial

  • Egon at Nov 26, 2014 at 8:41 am

    On Wednesday, 26 November 2014 07:18:05 UTC+2, amir-taghavi wrote:
    hi
    are there tutorial for android programming in golang ?
    please give me a tutorial
    Android support isn't yet in 1.3, but it's in development.
    This means getting things running could get complicated.

    But, here's how to get things running:
    https://code.google.com/p/go/source/browse/README?repo=mobile

    There's no tutorial, but there are some examples:
    https://code.google.com/p/go/source/browse?repo=mobile#hg%2Fexample

    Of course, because it's in development, the public API isn't final, which
    means your code could break in the future.

    + Egon

  • Jason Playne at Nov 26, 2014 at 3:56 pm
    Hi Amir,

    I have been recently writing network services that run on android systems
    (so no GUI requirement). The trickiest part I found was getting the binary
    compiled!

    I wrote a simple walk through for getting a cross compile system going -
    you can find it at
    https://jasonplayne.com/programming-2/how-to-cross-compile-golang-for-android

    I am also more than happy to accept feedback on where I may not be doing
    things as well as I should with that post!

    -Jason