Good day. I have a few basic questions, hopefully help me.

As Golang receive data?
Can not receive data from a "user" like C or PHP?
That is what develops more Golang?

Thank you

  • Athiwat at Nov 13, 2014 at 5:17 am
    If you mean receiving data from the stdio. Then take a look at fmt package
    for starters.