Hi all,

BLAS Levels 1,2 and 3 are now available for testing
at https://github.com/barnex/gsl

cheers,
-Arne;

On Wednesday, 27 June 2012 14:13:42 UTC+2, Dorival Pedroso wrote:

hi guys, i'm just wondering if you'd have any updates on this topic?
cheers. dorival
On Monday, November 28, 2011 9:45:52 PM UTC+10, ziutek wrote:

https://github.com/ziutek/blas

BLAS (Basic Linear Algebra Subprograms) level 1 for float32 and
float64 types. Modified Givens rotation functions aren't implemented.

All functions have Go implementation and AMD64 assembler
implementation to, so they run fast on AMD64 (especially on Nehalem,
Sandy Bridge and newer processors) and rather slow on other platforms
(especially if compiled without -B flag).

  • Konstantin Khomoutov at Nov 6, 2014 at 2:38 pm