Hi Gophers !

I thought of translating the tour in Italian, but I see that "
go-tour-it.appspot.com" is already taken but not serving any url.

What would be the policy in this case ?
Should I take a domain similar enough or may the domain be relinquished ?

Thank you in advance,
Francesco Cervigni

  • Mauro Risonho de Paula Assumpção at Nov 1, 2014 at 5:54 pm
    FYI

    @firebitsbr
      Em 01/11/2014 11:43, "Francesco Cervigni" <francescocrv@gmail.com>
    I thought of translating the tour in Italian, but I see that "
    go-tour-it.appspot.com" is already taken but not serving any url.

    What would be the policy in this case ?
    Should I take a domain similar enough or may the domain be relinquished ?

    Thank you in advance,
    Francesco Cervigni

  • Francescocrv at Nov 1, 2014 at 6:18 pm
    Hi Mauro,

    yes, although when trying to create a new project with ID "go-tour-it" it
    displays Project ID is not available.
    It is not the case with "go-tour-xx" or "go-tour-yy", for example

    Francesco

    On Saturday, November 1, 2014 6:54:14 PM UTC+1, Mauro Risonho de Paula