Hi All,

I have been trying to get the Current URL of web page.Please help me with
this.
Any sample code would be a great help.

Thanking You

  • Chris dollin at Oct 30, 2014 at 12:01 pm

    On 30 October 2014 11:25, jagadeesh mn wrote:
    I have been trying to get the Current URL of web page.
    What do you mean by "the Current URL of web page"?

    Are you trying to write a server or a client? What have you
    tried and what didn't work? Be specific.

    Chris

    --
    Chris "allusive" Dollin

  • Jagadeesh mn at Oct 30, 2014 at 12:24 pm
    Hi Chris,

    I have not written a client-server program.I am just trying to redirect
    from one page to another(Not using Form).So in the new page i wanted to use
    the URL, in order to make use of the variables that have been passed.Also i
    dont think this problem occurs only in client-sever program, it might occur
    anywhere.
    I have been trying to get the Current URL of web page.
    What do you mean by "the Current URL of web page"?

    Are you trying to write a server or a client? What have you
    tried and what didn't work? Be specific.

    Chris

    --
    Chris "allusive" Dollin
  • Volker Dobler at Oct 30, 2014 at 12:41 pm