The coding hammer was forging fast and furiously, and a new version of
GoClipse (https://code.google.com/p/goclipse/) has been released.

The main improvements are: Go Oracle integration for find definition
functionality, an improved build integration, and better integration of
Eclipse projects with the Go GOPATH environment. The full changelog is
available here: https://github.com/GoClipse/goclipse/releases/tag/v0.9.0
(please read it carefully if you are already a Goclipse user, to understand
the changes)

Feedback and contributions are welcome.

  • Ian at Oct 23, 2014 at 4:11 am
    Cool! I'm looking forward to using it.

    Did I misread something? I thought the new update site was the Github URL?
    The coding hammer was forging fast and furiously, and a new version of
    GoClipse (https://code.google.com/p/goclipse/) has been released.

    The main improvements are: Go Oracle integration for find definition
    functionality, an improved build integration, and better integration of
    Eclipse projects with the Go GOPATH environment. The full changelog is
    available here: https://github.com/GoClipse/goclipse/releases/tag/v0.9.0
    (please read it carefully if you are already a Goclipse user, to understand
    the changes)

    Feedback and contributions are welcome.
  • Bruno Medeiros at Oct 23, 2014 at 11:31 am
    This has changed some time ago, the new update site is:
    http://goclipse.github.io/releases/
    Did I misread something? I thought the new update site was the Github URL?
    The coding hammer was forging fast and furiously, and a new version of
    GoClipse (https://code.google.com/p/goclipse/) has been released.

    The main improvements are: Go Oracle integration for find definition
    functionality, an improved build integration, and better integration of
    Eclipse projects with the Go GOPATH environment. The full changelog is
    available here: https://github.com/GoClipse/goclipse/releases/tag/v0.9.0
    (please read it carefully if you are already a Goclipse user, to understand
    the changes)

    Feedback and contributions are welcome.
  • Bruno Medeiros at Oct 24, 2014 at 7:23 pm
    There has now been a follow up release, with some minor fixes:
    https://github.com/GoClipse/goclipse/releases/tag/v0.9.1