I wanna to pass some data just like vector, list or map to Golang
Is it possible except SIWG?

  • Gustavo Niemeyer at Oct 14, 2014 at 7:19 am
    It is feasible and not hard, but the C++ functionality needs to be
    mapped through a C layer.

    I wanna to pass some data just like vector, list or map to Golang
    Is it possible except SIWG?

    gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net

  • Zj huang at Oct 14, 2014 at 7:23 am
    I appreciate if you can give me some demo code pass a vector to Golang