I saw that there are various libraries for supporting various forms of
configuration files (yaml, ini, xml, json etc.) But I am wondering if there
are any libraries for supporting hot reload of these configuration files.
IOW, if I change the value of a configuration item in the .conf file, the
corresponding variable in the configuration object should also be changed.

I can implement my own library for doing this by watching the conf
directory using inotify, etc. But since some big names like Google,
Dropbox, Tumblr etc. and many startups are already using golang in
production, I wanted to know if there are any well-maintained libraries
that are already doing it, so that I can re-use the same instead of
re-inventing the wheel.

Any pointers ?

Thanks.

Sankar

  • Mateusz Czapliński at Oct 1, 2014 at 2:01 pm