I found this two and a half years old topic about refreshing godoc. It
seems that the sync_minutes options has been removed.

I'm working with several open files, from libraries and programs, and I
would like to use godoc to check the function names and parameters as I
write.

Is there an alternative to restarting godoc? A "refresh" button would be
nice...

Thanks.