I try to import some xml files to mongodb using mgo...

The following example uses scala, is there a similar and short approach in
go?
https://gist.github.com/bufferine/1330475

-Gerald

  • C Banning at Sep 16, 2014 at 9:53 am
    Unmarshal the XML - if you want to handle a mixed doc set, use
    github.com/clbanning/mxj to unmarshal to a generic map[string]interface{}
    value - then use session.DB(<database>).C(<collection).Insert(<value>) from
    labix.org/v2/mgo.