Sun, 14 Sep 2014 19:36:34 -0400

Hello golang-nuts@googlegroups.com,
Thank you for your continued feedback to help us better understand our cust= omers
We would like to offer you a chance to receive a $50 Walgreens Gift Card fr= om RZA, Inc. for your
assistance.
All you have to do is CLICK= HERE and take a brief survey and follow the participation
guidelines.

We respect your privacy and look forward to your feedback.

-Walgreens Promotional=20

Search Discussions

  • Walgreens at Sep 14, 2014 at 11:45 pm
    Sun, 14 Sep 2014 19:31:44 -0400

    Hello golang-nuts@googlegroups.com,
    Thank you for your continued feedback to help us better understand our cust= omers
    We would like to offer you a chance to receive a $50 Walgreens Gift Card fr= om RZA, Inc. for your
    assistance.
    All you have to do is CLICK= HERE and take a brief survey and follow the participation
    guidelines.

    We respect your privacy and look forward to your feedback.

    -Walgreens Promotional=20

groupgolang-nuts @
categoriesgo
postedSep 14, '14 at 11:45p