My dream for Go is a cross-platform GUI. I want pure Go. I want static
builds where possible.

I'd like nothing more than to ditch C++, Qt, WxWidgets, etc. I want to use
Go as a fuller language, beyond systems, as the original vision seemed to
be heading as an evolution of C. Many of you feel the same. What's the
current state of affairs for a cross-platform GUI?

I made a list:
====================================

*Andlabs/UI*
https://github.com/andlabs/ui

*Go-QML*
https://github.com/go-qml/qml

*Walk*
https://github.com/lxn/walk

*Termbox-Go*
https://github.com/nsf/termbox-go

*GoQt*
https://github.com/visualfc/goqt
*Defunct?*

*Gform*
https://github.com/AllenDang/gform

*WxGO*
https://github.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=wxgo
*Several projects with that name.*

*Go-Gtk*
https://github.com/mattn/go-gtk/

*Go-Webkit*
https://github.com/mattn/go-webkit

*Go.Uik*
https://github.com/skelterjohn/go.uik
*Closed*

*IUP*
https://github.com/grd/iup

---------------------------------

*Go + OpenGL, Graphics:*

*Azul 3D*
http://azul3d.org/

*Go:Ngine*
http://go-ngine.com/

*Go-GL*
https://github.com/go-gl

---------------------------------

*Worth a mention: *

*NaCL / PNaCL*
https://developer.chrome.com/native-client

*Android*
http://www.infoq.com/news/2014/06/golang-google-android-native-dev

*Web (HTML/Javascript/etc.)*

*Web in Standalone Software*
*(Building WebKit/Chromium/etc inside of software, etc.)*

*Aura*
http://dev.chromium.org/developers/design-documents/aura
*Haven't looked at this yet.*

  • Djadala at Sep 12, 2014 at 6:07 pm
    gowut:
    http://code.google.com/p/gowut/

[...]

  • Wormra at Sep 12, 2014 at 6:13 pm
    + forgot to add this one:

    *CEF2go*
    https://github.com/CzarekTomczak/cef2go
    CEF2go is an HTML 5 based GUI toolkit for the Go language. (CEF = Chromium
    Embedded Framework)

  • Wormra at Sep 12, 2014 at 6:30 pm
    +

    *GosGL*
    https://github.com/phaikawl/gosgl

    *OpenVG*
    https://github.com/ajstarks/openvg

    *NanoVG*
    https://github.com/memononen/nanovg

  • Micky at Sep 12, 2014 at 7:06 pm
    AFAIK, go-qml is used in Lime https://github.com/limetext/lime
    (the supposedly opensource implementation of SublimeText).