Hi there, I recently had to work on a small project to manage licensing
across several projects. I figured it would be useful for somebody else and
published it as open source. Any feedback is very much appreciated.

https://github.com/c4milo/licentia

--
*Camilo Aguilar*
Software Engineer

  • Mateusz Czapliński at Sep 10, 2014 at 1:32 pm
    Thanks for publishing it!

    Those interested might also want to try some other similar tools, hopefully
    supplementing each other:
       https://github.com/dmgerman/ninka
       http://www.fossology.org/projects/fossology
       (those two above via the article at: https://lwn.net/Articles/547400/)
       http://linux.dell.com/cgi-bin/cgit.cgi/license-scanner.git
       (all the links above originally thanks to good people on lua-l mailing
    list)

    /M.

  • Mateusz Czapliński at Sep 10, 2014 at 1:34 pm
    Uhm, and sorry, I didn't mention out of being too focused: those I linked
    are all mostly concerned with **detection** of licenses, thus I believe
    related to "licentia detect" subcommand.

    /M.