I'm currently working on a soap package I've used for awhile which I've
just refactored and I would really appreciate some feedback / pointers. It
uses a forked version of encoding/xml to allow for logging of unused xml
nodes (which is not complete either, I have a bug where I lose part of the
path xml path as it goes down the tree, but does return that a key was
missed). This is my first attempt at decoupling from a resource for testing
purposes (http.Client) and would like feedback on how I went about that as
well as anything that sticks out at you :)

https://github.com/kylewolfe/lye