When I tried to run go get in a golang project root path
ChaatzFeaturePhoneServer. It prompts

   go get
   package FeaturePhoneServer/routers: unrecognized import path "FeaturePhoneServer/routers"

I am rather confused about it. What is the possible cause of it? How can I
find out the cause and fix it?

Thanks for your attention. I have also post this question on SO . The link
is
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25368148/golang-go-get-unrecognized-import-path

  • Islan Dberry at Aug 18, 2014 at 4:53 pm
    The path "FeaturePhoneServer/routers" is not a valid remote path understood
    by 'go get'. See http://golang.org/cmd/go/#hdr-Remote_import_paths for
    information on remote paths.

    The fix is to use a correct remote path.
    When I tried to run go get in a golang project root path
    ChaatzFeaturePhoneServer. It prompts

    go get
    package FeaturePhoneServer/routers: unrecognized import path "FeaturePhoneServer/routers"

    I am rather confused about it. What is the possible cause of it? How can I
    find out the cause and fix it?

    Thanks for your attention. I have also post this question on SO . The link
    is
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/25368148/golang-go-get-unrecognized-import-path

  • Islan Dberry at Aug 18, 2014 at 4:56 pm
    The document at http://golang.org/doc/code.html is another good source of
    information about remote paths and 'go get'.