All,

I had several hundred .png files that I wanted to optimize. I setup
benchmarks comparing pngcrush compression to using Go's standard library
image/png to decode/encode the images. Overall, pngcrush was only 1.5%
more efficient at optimizing the result file size but pngcrush took 3X as
long to process the files.

Overall, I was very impressed with Go's image/png support and efficiency
and I wanted to say "thank you" to all of the people who helped make this
possible!

Luke