I just created a small library that mimics much of the functionality of
Python's Fabric library. It allows you to interact with remote servers over
SSH. I was using fabric for a bunch of build and machine configuration
stuff, and got tired of having to ensure that I had the correct python
modules installed.

https://github.com/wingedpig/loom

I hope it's useful to others. And of course, suggestions for improvement
are appreciated.

Thanks,
Mark

  • Shawn Milochik at Jul 24, 2014 at 5:12 am
    Thanks. I'll be reading the code soon. This is something I'd like to use.
    Starred and watched on GitHub.