For those who didn't know about it, Go Search is a very powerful golang
package search engine. It aims at helping you find the best package you
need. Input a keyword and press Enter, Bang! You've got it!
Recent updates on Go Search
- UI of the whole site is optimized by Bootstrap
<http://getbootstrap.com/>. Hopefully people can like it.
- Go Search badge generated as the format of HTML or Markdown. Here
- Until now, Go Search have indexed *77k+* packages, which are within
about *45k+* projects. The numbers are still increasing.
- Quite a few improvement on ranking and indexing.
- Integration with Facebook comments
<https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/comments> using the social
plugin. One can leave useful comments for a package on its view page.
Any feedback is welcome!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-nuts" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.