I'm writting an app in Go using GAE. How to display my response obtained by
using urlfetch?
Right now I have just this code: http://play.golang.org/p/j43ILUifBo and it
shows strange output...

  • Robert at May 14, 2014 at 2:42 pm
    Try:

    io.Copy(w, resp.Body)
    On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 7:27:37 AM UTC-7, Dariusz wrote:

    I'm writting an app in Go using GAE. How to display my response obtained
    by using urlfetch?
    Right now I have just this code: http://play.golang.org/p/j43ILUifBo and
    it shows strange output...
  • Dariusz at May 14, 2014 at 2:59 pm
    Thank you! This is what I was looking for.

    As I'm a beginner I also have a question. How do you know what kind of data
    type is returned by any function and what to do to eg. convert it to string?
    I'm writting an app in Go using GAE. How to display my response obtained
    by using urlfetch?
    Right now I have just this code: http://play.golang.org/p/j43ILUifBo and
    it shows strange output...
  • Nvcnvn at May 14, 2014 at 3:05 pm