I have a go cli app I'm plan to add go process based plugin support to
enable custom sub-commands. I'm aware of packer's go plugin support.

Any other cleanly written, low cruft projects (or blogs) implementing go
plugins I should investigate?

  • Keith Rarick at May 13, 2014 at 1:30 am
    You might look at github.com/heroku/hk as an example of what
    to do (or not to do, depending on how you feel). It takes the same
    approach as git – plugins are executable files from any language.