I'm finishing a database driver.
One of the last types to unmarshal from the system is date time with
timezone. The zone is given in signed minutes offset from UTC.

It seems like the driver could create unique FixedZone locations and cache
them for each unique offset. But then the name would be incorrect and it
seems like that is what the time package already does.

Is there a method to lookup existing zone *Location from just a minutes
offset?

I suppose all else failing I can load the time zone offsets from the std
lib source and create a reverse lookup, and failing that create a fixed
timezone. I'm aware time offsets will have multiple codes, so it isn't a
one to one, but...
Maybe the failing is more with the database server.

I'd appreciate any suggestions.
Thanks,
-Daniel