I'm trying to run some tests on a go GAE app. The layout of my app is as
below:
/src/github.com/mihai/gomap/
                                            onepack main.go
  main_test.go

The issue is that when I run goapp test main_test.go it says it can't find
onepack package . How am I suppose to fix this ? Should I move onepack to a
different repository (e.g. github.com/mihai/onepack ) ? If so how is a
team supposed to work on separate revisions of onepack if go get always
retrieves the latest version from master ?

  • Matthew Zimmerman at Apr 10, 2014 at 8:11 pm
    Don't use go get to fetch the onepack package.

    http://blog.natefinch.com/2014/03/go-and-github.html