I've created a new project, ffjson, for increase the performance of
JSON serialization:

https://github.com/pquerna/ffjson

The primary method of accomplishing this is by generating static code
for JSON operations, rather than using reflection. I've outlined many
more details on my blog:

https://journal.paul.querna.org/articles/2014/03/31/ffjson-faster-json-in-go/

Currently ffjson generates code that is about 2x faster for
serialization than encoding/json.

Thanks,

Paul

  • Tamás Gulácsi at Mar 31, 2014 at 2:57 pm
    Have you seen megajson?

  • Ross Salas at Mar 31, 2014 at 3:32 pm
    nice project.