Now just for fun, don't use it online!
repodir: https://github.com/walu/wgf

i wrote the framework for a unified programming environment, covering http,
websocket, cli.
Now there is little documentation, only some Chinese

but the project arch is simple, you can understand it as soon as you read
the demoApps.
now I solicit your suggestions to make it better.

especially for wgf/plugin/session that i want it can work well both in
local host and diy handler, but i havn't found a satisfactory memory lru
design, if you have one, tell me please.