On Sunday, August 26, 2012 9:31:12 PM UTC+1, Christoph Hack wrote:
Hi,

I have recently started to implement database/sql driver for Cassandra's
upcoming native protocol and query language (CQL 3.0). Neither the package
nor the server / protocol is stable yet, but I am already quite happy with
the result so far. You can look at the testcases to see some of the current
features in action. The package also contains a sub-package for dealing
with UUIDs (version 1 and 4). Feedback, improvements and contributions are
highly appreciated.

https://github.com/tux21b/gocql
gocql is now being maintained as a group project
(https://github.com/gocql/gocql). The old tux21b project is now a personal
fork of the gocql upstream.

It no longer has drop in support database/sql, but stylistically the API is
quite similar to working with database/sql.

  • Ben Hood at Mar 22, 2014 at 4:54 am

    gocql is now being maintained as a group project
    (https://github.com/gocql/gocql).
    I forgot to mention that it also has its own mailing list:
    https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/gocql