Greetings,

I wrote a cryptographic-strength random number generator package that has
both Pseudo & Nonpseudo (term invented by me;) functionality.
The package does not rely on platform specific details, yet seems really
fast for its security strength (no throughput numbers yet). It utilizes a
variant of Keccak-1600.

Let me know what you think,
Serhat

  • Oleku Konko at Mar 22, 2014 at 2:46 pm
    Upload at github or code.google.com ....
    I wrote a cryptographic-strength random number generator package that has
    both Pseudo & Nonpseudo (term invented by me;) functionality.
    The package does not rely on platform specific details, yet seems really
    fast for its security strength (no throughput numbers yet). It utilizes a
    variant of Keccak-1600.

    Let me know what you think,
    Serhat
  • Jfcgauss at Apr 19, 2014 at 9:15 pm
    Hi,
    I made a fix and put the code on https://github.com/jfcg/rng
    I have these performance numbers on a phenom ii x4 laptop with Go 1.2.1:
    RngPrngcrypto/randUbuntu 12.04 32-bit266.568057ms182.499911ms547.801107msWindows
    7 64-bit114.0065ms29.0016ms58.0033ms
    I appreciate any comments, suggestions, issues and 64-bit linux/32-bit
    windows test results ;)

    Cheers,
    Serhat