The goyaml package developed by Canonical and previously hosted at
launchpad.net/goyaml, is now in GitHub:

     https://github.com/go-yaml/go-yaml-v1

In particular, please note that the import path for the package is now:

     gonuts.org/v1/yaml

and the package name is simply "yaml" rather than "goyaml".

The API wasn't changed, so existent packages can be ported simply by
changing the import path. The previous repository in Launchpad will
also stay in place for the time being to preserve existent
applications working, but it won't stay in sync with upcoming fixes
and changes.

gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net

  • Mattn at Mar 6, 2014 at 5:55 am
    Nice!

    I could remove dependency for bzr.

    https://github.com/mattn/jedie/commit/fce23ffddcc4933df51c0fd24e2fe98c532df8e6

  • Gustavo Niemeyer at Mar 6, 2014 at 8:38 am
    Please note that due to the announced changes for gonuts.org, the yaml
    package is in fact at:

         https://github.com/go-yaml/yaml

    and the import path for the package is:

         gopkg.in/v1/yaml

    It will stay there.

    --

    gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net

  • Benoît Amiaux at Mar 6, 2014 at 10:07 am
    Thanks !

    Would you be willing to do the same for https://launchpad.net/gocheck/ ?
    I find the use of bazar a severe hindrance to contributions.
[...]

  • Gustavo Niemeyer at Mar 7, 2014 at 2:42 pm

    I find the use of bazar a severe hindrance to contributions.
    Yes, gocheck and a few others are being moved as well.

    gustavo @ http://niemeyer.net

  • Ian Davis at Mar 6, 2014 at 4:41 pm