I am following the tutorial/example on http://golang.org/doc/articles/wiki/

At the bottom there are several tasks for the newcomer (me). One of them is
to have / redirect to /views/FrontPage)

For the life of me I have tried. Made handlers, put in http.Redirects etc
but I just cannot nail it.

Could some kind soul, tell what I need to be looking at to complete this
(simple) task.

Kev

  • Tallal Garghouti at Feb 18, 2014 at 4:56 pm
    I'm stating the obvious, but have you compared your code with the "final
    code listing" link at the bottom of that very page?

    Other than that you'll have to stick the code up on the playground for us
    to help you :)

    At the bottom there are several tasks for the newcomer (me). One of them
    is to have / redirect to /views/FrontPage)

    For the life of me I have tried. Made handlers, put in http.Redirects etc
    but I just cannot nail it.

    Could some kind soul, tell what I need to be looking at to complete this
    (simple) task.

    Kev

  • Kevin Wild at Feb 18, 2014 at 11:01 pm
    Yes, the final code listing is what I am using as a starting point.

    Below this is a list of 'Other Tasks' for the user to accomplish. It is
    these I am working through.

    I am sorry, but I do not know of this 'playground'. Is this a Go preferred
    pastebin ??

    If you have a link I can paste my code.

    Kind regards

    Kevin