Hi gophers,

I've put together a small plugin for notepad++ that let's you interact with
the go cmd without switching windows all the time.
Currently it supports:

go fmt
go build
go install
go run

The integration with the notepad++ Plugin-Mangager is completed, so it is
only a matter of time until you can one-click install it from within
notepad++.

Until then you can get the binaries from
https://sourceforge.net/projects/gonpp/files/?source=navbar

The gpl licensed source code is at:
https://github.com/tike/GOnpp

Any suggestions, questions and comments are wellcome.
Thank you.

greets

tike

  • Mateusz Czapliński at Feb 18, 2014 at 2:24 pm