I am new to this language...I read the xml document and convert it to go
language..now I have the object '''var email Email''.
I can not understand how to convert this object to a json string..I can't
use encoding/json package.I have to use reflect package..help me....

thankyou

  • Chris dollin at Jan 18, 2014 at 5:26 pm

    I am new to this language...I read the xml document
    Which document?

    and convert it to go language..now I have the object '''var email Email''.
    I can not understand how to convert this object to a json string.
    The usual way would be to use encoding/json but ...

    .I can't use encoding/json package.

    Why not?

    I have to use reflect package..help me....
    Why do you think you need to use reflect? Is it some kind of
    course requirement?

    Chris

    --
    Chris "allusive" Dollin