npm, but for golang. It's in the early stage of developement and has a few
features. So, what we can do with it:
- Describe project dependencies. Get or update them with one command.
- Start preconfigured shell (bash currently) for our project
- Start preconfigured editor (vim or gvim currently)
- Tested on linux for now
- Study english!!!
- Dependency versioning based on VCS tags (within a few days)
- Dependency versioning based on repo (like maven)
- Support for OSX, Windows
- Support for zsh, cmd.exe
The link to the project is https://bitbucket.org/vegansk/gobs
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "golang-nuts" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.