My GAE application is including a library which import package "sort"
(http://golang.org/pkg/sort/) and use the func sort.Stable, but it
generates the following error when deploying:

code.google.com/p/go.text/language/go1_2.go:11: undefined: sort.Stable

It works like a charm in my local development environment which is the
latest version.

My app.yaml is configured to use api_version: go1.

Anyone have any idea what I might do wrong?

Thanks,
Robin

  • Brad Fitzpatrick at Jan 9, 2014 at 5:47 pm
    App Engine isn't on Go 1.2 yet.

    In your app.yaml, set "api_version: go1.2beta", IIRC.

    My GAE application is including a library which import package "sort" (
    http://golang.org/pkg/sort/) and use the func sort.Stable, but it
    generates the following error when deploying:

    code.google.com/p/go.text/language/go1_2.go:11: undefined: sort.Stable

    It works like a charm in my local development environment which is the
    latest version.

    My app.yaml is configured to use api_version: go1.

    Anyone have any idea what I might do wrong?

    Thanks,
    Robin

  • Robin Andersson at Jan 10, 2014 at 9:52 am
    Thank you Brad, it worked as a charm! :)