  • Islan Dberry at Jan 3, 2014 at 5:27 am
    What problem are you trying to solve?

  • Roy Dong at Jan 3, 2014 at 5:46 am
    I'm writing a simple http mvc framework, I'm going to support both http and
    websocket, both listen to the same port. while a websoket request coming, I
    want get the connection binding to Request entity and pass it to the
    controllers. so, only a websocket.Handle won't do this. I'm a beginner for
    go, I currently changed the code of go.net/websoket/server.go, and build my
    code on my server.

    在 2014年1月3日星期五UTC+8下午1时26分59秒,Islan Dberry写道:
    What problem are you trying to solve?