Hi All,

I am trying to serve static files using app.yaml in my GAE golang app with
following configuration. It returns with HTTP 404. Am i missing something?

*OS*: Windows 7 x86
*app.yaml:*
handlers:
- url: /content
   static_dir: content
*Files are located in:*
           Content folder within my app
*Trying to serve js/css/html from there.*
           http://localhost:8080/content/js/myapp.js

  • Manish Patel at Jan 2, 2014 at 5:54 pm
    Sorry my bad, it is working just fine now. I was using wrong URL.