Is there any code sample on signing into Google Plus from App Engine on Go?
  Anybody has some open code that I could look at?

I started off with this: https://developers.google.com/+/quickstart/go.
  Changed the default client to urlfetch, etc. but still unable to make it
work. So would be nice to look at a sample and compare what I might be
doing wrong.

thanks in advance
sathish

  • Bryan Whitehead at Dec 24, 2013 at 7:36 am
    https://github.com/gaego/auth

    look at the google directory in that package.

    Is there any code sample on signing into Google Plus from App Engine on
    Go? Anybody has some open code that I could look at?

    I started off with this: https://developers.google.com/+/quickstart/go.
    Changed the default client to urlfetch, etc. but still unable to make it
    work. So would be nice to look at a sample and compare what I might be
    doing wrong.

    thanks in advance
    sathish

  • Sathish VJ at Dec 24, 2013 at 7:43 am
    Interestingly, I learnt that a full server side approach is not the best
    with Google+. Instead, I'm doing a hybrid approach now as
    mentioned https://developers.google.com/+/web/signin/server-side-flow.

    Also, for those who might find it useful later, I was using Angular on the
    front end and so was able to include google+ sign in easily with this
    module: https://github.com/sirkitree/angular-directive.g-signin

    cheer
    Sathish
    look at the google directory in that package.

    On Sat, Dec 21, 2013 at 12:46 PM, Sathish VJ <sath...@gmail.com<javascript:>