I am new to Go, start to program Go from iMac Maverick OS. Where do I find the SDK to develop Android apps for Android phones / tablets ? Any web discussion forum for such developer group.
Thanks.
Cornelius

  • Scott Ferguson at Dec 18, 2013 at 2:26 pm
    You can use Go in the NDK with this
    project: https://github.com/eliasnaur/goandroid

    I am new to Go, start to program Go from iMac Maverick OS. Where do I find
    the SDK to develop Android apps for Android phones / tablets ? Any web
    discussion forum for such developer group.
    Thanks.
    Cornelius
  • Stephen Gutekanst at Dec 19, 2013 at 1:23 am
    Go does not officially support creating android applications compatible
    with the NDK (.so files).

    As mentioned already, Elias Naur has his 'goandroid' project which does let
    you do this (https://github.com/eliasnaur/goandroid).

    Additionally, he is actively working to try and get it integrated into the
    Go 1.3 release, although it's not obvious if it will make it.

    Stephen