Hello,
I found once on github a project about replicating web trafic with some
rules written in go but unfortunately I am unable to remember where it was.

It was about getting traffic on a production server and setting rules to
replay it on another server.

If anyone can help me.
I know that list is not google but it would greatly help me.

Sorry for the noise.

Thank you.

  • Sébastien FOUTREL at Dec 18, 2013 at 1:35 pm

    I found once on github a project about replicating web trafic with
    some rules written in go but unfortunately I am unable to remember
    where it was.

    It was about getting traffic on a production server and setting rules
    to replay it on another server.

    If anyone can help me.
    I know that list is not google but it would greatly help me.

    Sorry for the noise.

    Thank you.
    Answering to myself.
    One of my coworker found it : https://github.com/buger/gor

    A great tool for prod/preprod/dev workloads testing.

    Once again, sorry for the noise.