If a request to my server with a url path '/a//b.txt', net/http will clean
it and redirect it to '/a/b.txt'
I looked up in golang source code at
http://golang.org/src/pkg/net/http/server.go?s=42132:42200#L1443
How to disable the feature?

--
冯立元

  • Dave Cheney at Dec 10, 2013 at 7:09 am
    If you were able to disable this, how would that help ?

    RFC2616 and friends say that

    GET /a/b.txt

    and

    GET /a//b.txt