I noticed http://www.progo.io is trying to promote Google go, Nice design
but something does not just feel right about the site because i would you
promote a language linking to golang , referring to the authors and
contributors etc.

So who are this so called "Early Adopters" ?

Is this a stunt , community effort or just scam trying to get golang lovers
Email and Phone numbers ?

Thanks

  • Martin Schnabel at Dec 2, 2013 at 4:36 pm

    promote Google go, Nice design but something does not just feel right
    about the site because i would you promote a language linking to golang
    , referring to the authors and contributors etc.

    So who are this so called "Early Adopters" ?
    try $ whois progo.io

    you will find enough personal information with its output.

  • Oleku Konko at Dec 3, 2013 at 5:35 am
    The site is using Apache Web Server on bluehost for progo.io ... I more i
    look them more it comfirms that the site is taking advantage of Go Lovers
    I am part of this project. progo.io a start-up consultancy.

    Jonathan Siegel is an early Golang adopter and an advisor, as well as
    Iron.io's Chad Arimura. we welcome feedback and are very much pre-launch.
    design but something does not just feel right about the site because i
    would you promote a language linking to golang , referring to the authors
    and contributors etc.

    So who are this so called "Early Adopters" ?

    Is this a stunt , community effort or just scam trying to get golang
    lovers Email and Phone numbers ?

    Thanks
  • Dave Cheney at Dec 9, 2013 at 6:02 am
    This guy sure gets around

    https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZis0_1uyfA-Q6A4us5A9Do1WNk6SuFD_16YWHFj5U5o9xYm929s3TZIc7a7v_1JS8IXsPX4_1KZdbQED4r3yEzK6RZ7OZZdr8z3dtep-WMtyIRqNZPJnx2m8XJgKzmjZAOLp3Rvpnmfo5hvJY-sZmXKpMsvTpdB9hq_1wBL5JJbxpw8XYdw4KVkDrKwvUzId9qLN2KdKr2hGL2N21MsMV8f-1j7t6sagP25jEJYkzNiJtvMiEkx_1IorzgJ1fcjUb2YoW3RKanzZJNx_1TfwM6qkzg5hi1YrOmLChFHSD7dL4u892q7G1vJ0H788MkTcGBTuXstz4IwHrP02eMM0ub_1pjhKpO-1LHq1q8qntYCrsm4LGLj-28AocY5N9wLfEX9836XrnLBIDzXJreJVDVzK5fVRWiLXogeggbApa0TnDzwLakQgHA3ozJ-qUIPotelp0OQM3xnAkIkH6pOJVBKVy5kBAY3h67475OZBW88B596OjNF2zjSIRC8dMW7J0FmCbLXFOG6TE5Utb6CtLpC3zog6sapbeGOfx86ixtXkSm21BpozcCbIQhvgHhKWtxmjrpOu8mQGX8rW40RS1lgKCfdbHrJEvQPjvga28gO1T3NmPUY4mfAmd6NMx67FBx52uzIuCxrjCONL1kKJQq4DIv0Vzl6upxScEM3-aSI4kuYrqJg0QuODpj57tk7Xty4BzWuY08TlBjPRqUa4tY7dE6Jn0sdiT9UzZyJ512gTF2-vkEx2NAOpu98Z3XoLpxcC371h7PyPzctEp_1Jqr6D6To-2OtpWw7AcS-26Xb9s0MDZ1_1JJIUG0d_1ezySvQx2LSzFEzZ2_1vvIl4Ju-xDZd2DgbLsHQj9M9o7bKu-Ryg97MIBKZ_10ISqREmy9wYylYfnNB2OwHBin9-1ml8DGevoVIjigk_1d0hoPRD08OqtcpthS6PnK8tKj5qms0IUSbjkXlVOTbjjcV1-BL75aMfbHfpBq52qcoumX3AMgMK6gI1vKuYPEzp0aev-yR2D_1utteuzd7z-QajXaB9JOplUrN2b-aCWuT1qwAgU9wcO38wE0chE2knoQKCzCCZ6FmQAZgMLmsvtVvAnQXrGWU7MczsLdsWoiZ-w5fddoX3Dfw2UPlCisdArCD3WetWAIwxrL9JkSuyyqPwOVw8OOBsxGpx1-cdQRgQIHE23QMBFn8fzli5P5Pr-TomqOQM9Z1xUnVQTMT-6AgTGtMz6QjsJYrLAUqX6jSgzn7VlR1AgSS7lxVjTTMJfd7v87VaJG5vPTL7Gmw8rW1RIUikyfBgGmV7uv77_1iSuwMo-g8JmsXe22X3tMR_1AYaUJVA&hl=en&biw=1243&bih=956&site=imghp&sa=X&ei=mFylUsLzOMPdkgWtm4HYAw&ved=0CE8Q9Q8oAA

    I am part of this project. progo.io a start-up consultancy.

    Jonathan Siegel is an early Golang adopter and an advisor, as well as
    Iron.io's Chad Arimura. we welcome feedback and are very much pre-launch.
    but something does not just feel right about the site because i would you
    promote a language linking to golang , referring to the authors and
    contributors etc.

    So who are this so called "Early Adopters" ?

    Is this a stunt , community effort or just scam trying to get golang
    lovers Email and Phone numbers ?

    Thanks
  • Oleku Konko at Dec 9, 2013 at 9:17 am
    He sure looks more happy as a gopher than others :)