Pl guide me does Go facilitate Aspect Oriented Programming....?if yes, how?

  • Wkharold at Nov 27, 2013 at 6:06 pm
    No. Go has no AOP machinery.

    On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 11:28:50 AM UTC-6, tauseef...@gmail.com
    wrote:
    Pl guide me does Go facilitate Aspect Oriented Programming....?if yes, how?
  • Egon at Nov 28, 2013 at 6:34 am
    What is the problem you are trying to solve? Give an example of code that
    you are having trouble with. Most likely your final goal isn't to write AOP
    code; but to solve some kind of problem in your codebase.

    + egon

    On Wednesday, November 27, 2013 7:28:50 PM UTC+2, tauseef...@gmail.com
    Pl guide me does Go facilitate Aspect Oriented Programming....?if yes, how?