hi,

Sometime ago i read article about how to write/link c functions in go
without using cgo.
But now i cant find anything about this topic. Can someone help me where
to search for information ?
Thanks in advance,

Djadala

  • Jan Mercl at Nov 25, 2013 at 9:09 am

    On Mon, Nov 25, 2013 at 9:50 AM, wrote:
    Sometime ago i read article about how to write/link c functions in go
    without using cgo.
    But now i cant find anything about this topic. Can someone help me where to
    search for information ?
    Perhaps this: https://groups.google.com/d/msg/golang-nuts/7aZIqHYLKDA/iYwEeWL87_sJ

    -j

  • Martin Angers at Nov 25, 2013 at 1:29 pm
    Or perhaps this post from Dave Cheney:
    http://dave.cheney.net/2013/09/07/how-to-include-c-code-in-your-go-package

    Sometime ago i read article about how to write/link c functions in go
    without using cgo.
    But now i cant find anything about this topic. Can someone help me where
    to search for information ?
    Thanks in advance,

    Djadala
  • Djadala at Nov 25, 2013 at 1:50 pm
    Thanks, this is the article i search for
    http://dave.cheney.net/2013/09/07/how-to-include-c-code-in-your-go-package<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fdave.cheney.net%2F2013%2F09%2F07%2Fhow-to-include-c-code-in-your-go-package&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFrrl7ePEIsNHPE0Je99V2Pf1t_ow>

    Sometime ago i read article about how to write/link c functions in go
    without using cgo.
    But now i cant find anything about this topic. Can someone help me where
    to search for information ?
    Thanks in advance,

    Djadala
  • Minux at Dec 3, 2013 at 8:09 pm

    Sometime ago i read article about how to write/link c functions in go
    without using cgo.
    But now i cant find anything about this topic. Can someone help me where
    to search for information ?
    Thanks in advance,
    Just FYI,
    I collected some relevant tricks into this go-wiki page:
    https://code.google.com/p/go-wiki/wiki/GcToolchainTricks

  • Dobrosław Żybort at Dec 4, 2013 at 10:39 am
    Maybe you can add info to it how to use methods implemented in assembler:
    https://codereview.appspot.com/7492043
    More info: https://code.google.com/p/go/issues/detail?id=4978

    Best regards,
    Dobrosław Żybort

    Sometime ago i read article about how to write/link c functions in go
    without using cgo.
    But now i cant find anything about this topic. Can someone help me where
    to search for information ?
    Thanks in advance,
    Just FYI,
    I collected some relevant tricks into this go-wiki page:
    https://code.google.com/p/go-wiki/wiki/GcToolchainTricks
  • Minux at Dec 4, 2013 at 10:51 am

    Maybe you can add info to it how to use methods implemented in assembler:
    https://codereview.appspot.com/7492043
    More info: https://code.google.com/p/go/issues/detail?id=4978
    I don't want to add a trick that involves patching and rebuilding the
    toolchain.
    I also think being able to define method in assembly isn't very important.