Hi all,
  Need some help in creating swig bindings for the C++ library. I am able to
work with swig, C++, and go for a single interface file(.swigcxx). But
dont know how to use multiple swig files under one module name. For ex:
module name is demo

module1.swigcxx
module2.swigcxx

all.swigcxx
%include "module1.swigcxx"
%include "module2.swigcxx"

The problem with above is the generated wrapper files are too big. Now
another option is import.

all.swigcxx
%import "module1.swigcxx"
%import "module2.swigcxx"

With this am getting error that can't import module1 and module2

In fact, i would like to divide the library api's into multiple swig
interface files under one package. So that one package is imported to be
used in Go. Hope my question is clear

Thanks,
/dev/sp

  • Sanal P at Nov 22, 2013 at 9:52 am
    Do we have any Go sample / project which wraps a C++ library with SWIG ?