Hello all,

I run R&D for a software company in Boca Raton, FL. We are hiring GO
programmers to build a next generation back-end to our Internet of Things
management platform. Love GO and want to write it full-time? If you want
to join a dynamic environment in a growing company, please email me.

Key resources we are looking for:
- GO programmers
- MongoDB experts
- PHP helpful

The company is ILS Technology, and our product is deviceWISE, you can find
more information online at: http://www.ilstechnology.com or
http://www.devicewise.com

My email: jwert@ilstechnology.com

Thanks,
Jim Wert
VP Engineering

P.S. I apologize if posting this violates terms of service, I couldn't
find any rules =]

  • Jim Wert at Oct 29, 2014 at 12:07 am
    Hello again all,

    Its that time again to expand our team, if you are in South Florida or want
    to move to South Florida, and program Go at one of the leading Internet of
    Things platform companies, send me an email. I've got two positions
    available to fill ASAP. Last year I found a great guy on this group, now
    I'm hoping to find 2 more.

    Not a Go expert but want to learn? We'll train you!