Hi forks,
I wrote a command line tool convert from yaml to json:
https://github.com/bronze1man/yaml2json

    - zero config.
    - zero install.
    - support windows,linux,Mac os,freebsd,netbsd,openbsd,plan9 platform

  • Dave Cheney at Nov 14, 2013 at 3:08 am
    Nice.

    Two small nits.

    1. Please gofmt your code
    2. You can use log.Fatal to exit the program on error.
    I wrote a command line tool convert from yaml to json:
    https://github.com/bronze1man/yaml2json
    zero config.
    zero install.
    support windows,linux,Mac os,freebsd,netbsd,openbsd,plan9 platform
  • Bronze man at Nov 14, 2013 at 3:40 am
    Thanks,
    1. I gofmt my code.
    2.It seems log.Fatal(err) equal to fmt.Print(err);os.Exit(1);
    http://golang.org/pkg/log/#Fatal

    2. You can use log.Fatal to exit the program on error.

    On 14 Nov 2013, at 13:36, bronze man <bronz...@gmail.com <javascript:>>