Hey all -

I'm just starting to get into the language and was wondering if there's an
IRC channel anywhere for people with newbie questions about Go usage.

Cheers!

  • Dave Cheney at Nov 8, 2013 at 8:24 am
    Yes indeed, #go-nuts on freenode is a very active channel.

    http://golang.org/doc/install (right down the bottom)